Dried Fluffy Pampas Grass - Natural Cream Unbleached
Approx total length - 100cm | Plume length approx - 50cm
Available as single stems or bunches - the larger the bunch the bigger the saving!
Pampas grass has so many uses! It can be used for wedding bridal bouquets, wedding arches, centrepieces, chandeliers, or even lining the aisle. It is perfect for minimalist home decor, especially for those people who have an eye for boho design. Place it in a vase on the kitchen table, in a hallway, or on the floor in a tall vase.
* This is a natural product. The Colour, Size, and Shape of each plume of pampas may vary.
* No Water is required. Your pampas will last for years if kept away from moisture and direct heat.
* The fluffier of the pampas plumes, the more likely they are to get a little compressed during shipping and change shape, please allow a few days for the plumes to fluff up once placed in a vase.
* After delivery, please unwrap carefully, give the pampas a gentle shake to remove any loose particles, it's best to do this outside if possible!
* Place in a vase and leave untouched for a few days to let the plumes open up and retain their full fluffiness. To speed this up, use a warm hairdryer on a low setting.
* When you are happy with the look of the plumes, a light spray with hairspray will help to reduce any further shedding.
Packaging & Delivery
All our orders are carefully wrapped and packed in fully compostable/recyclable packaging. Even our bubble wrap and tape are fully recyclable!
We send the majority of our parcels with Parcel2Go. As soon as your order is dispatched you will receive an email with a tracking number. This will start with PG and can be tracked on www.Parcel2Go.com
If you have any issues at all with your delivery, or your order please message us via Etsy and we will get back to you ASAP.
Thank you so much for shopping small! Xx